Submit Photos for NISGUA’s 2021 Calendar!
As always, we perceive the theme broadly. We will consider any images that relate to our work, past or present. This includes photos related to social and environmental justice, grassroots movements, accompaniment, tours, delegations, and political actions. We can feature historic events such as the Peace Accords signing, refugee returns, and courtroom victories, as well as everyday moments that depict resilience, community, solidarity, and life.
Cover of NISGUA’s 2020 Calendar
Guidelines for Photo Submissions for the NISGUA 2021 Calendar:
1. Deadline for submissions is June 30th.
2. You may send your photos as attachments or provide a link to your online album or photo site.
3. Send submissions and/or links to email@example.com.
4. Only submit photos that do not pose a security risk.
5. Pictures of individual people must have that person’s permission to use the photo. (Verbal permission is sufficient.)
6. Photos of children must have the parents’ permission to use the picture. (Verbal permission is acceptable.)
7. Group photos of adults do not need each individual’s permission.
8. Landscapes, archaeological sites, and other photographs without people in them do not require permission to be used.
9. Photos submitted for past calendars will be considered for the 2021 calendar as well unless otherwise requested.